Alcoholic Beverages Tax Archiving
AlcTax Archiving backs up historical tax processing data to improve system performance. Tax groups gain more control over the information that is available and the speed in which they can gain access to it. By using AlcTax Archiving, tax department can gain more control over the information, increase efficiency, and enhance audit performance. Data is archived conforming with data retention requirements and is available on-demand for query or amendment processing reasons.
AlcTax Archiving handles the large amount of data generated when preparing tax returns. Tax department can access historical data on-demand making it seamless to support tax audits. AlcTax allows users the ability to set own archiving specifications and improve system performance by moving historical information to backup storage. Users can view, report, purge, and recover archived data.
- Encrypts, compresses and archive tax data files
- Easily restores tax data via on-demand query
- Provides reports of archived data files
- User-specified data files archiving rules
By using AlcTax Archiving, users can:
- Increase processing system performance
- Remove dependency on IT system availability
- Ensure security, controls, and retention requirements
- Provide support to the tax auditing process