MSA MultiCat Software and Services
MSA MultiCat automates the reporting of shipment data to MSAi and Manufacturers for tobacco, candy, grocery, drinks, and other products distribution. By reporting data accurately and on time, distributors can participate in manufacturers direct purchasing, rebates, incentives, promotions, and discount programs. Distributors can increase their sales by allowing their retail partners to participate in manufacturers' rebate programs and receive their periodic rebate payments.
Wholesalers and distributors of tobacco, candy, grocery, and Pepsi brands must report sales and inventory activity to manufacturers directly or via MSAi on weekly basis. Avior Data’s MSA Multicat product automates the full reporting process from all major ERPs or back-office systems to manufactures or MSAi system.
With 10 years of data reporting track record, MSA Multicat is the industry standard for reporting sales and inventory activity correctly and on time to manufacturers. Fully automated data reporting process with warnings and errors notifications to business partners before and after report is submitted to MSAi or manufacturers.
- Accurate Reporting - prepares and submits reports on time; meeting all the processing requirements set forth by manufacturers trading programs
- Data Validation and Corrections - data checked against database to verify and auto-correct product attributes resulting in successful submissions without errors, warnings, or unclassified items
- Update Service - data and format updated periodically as required by manufacturing trade programs
- System Integration - works with all major ERPs and accounting systems
- Cloud-based Deployment - Use as service with our highly available and secure Software application
- Guarantees MSAi compliance, accuracy, and repeatability, eliminating the risk of costly errors
- Reduces IT costs of software development, maintenance, and support
- Simple integration to back-office or accounting system for fast setup
- Itemized error reporting makes it clear what is wrong when data is reported
- Software as a Service SaaS with highly available secure cloud application