Sales Tax Software and Services for Filing with All 54 States
SutTax Compliance produces signature-ready tax returns from sales transaction data, allowing retailers and other filers to automate the whole process of tax filing. SutTax Compliance extracts and converts transaction data from the back-end financial systems that stores sales transactions. Utilizing custom rules that include local, state, and federal tax laws; SutTax Compliance determines required taxes, producing returns and schedules for all major U.S. taxing jurisdictions. SutTax Compliance accepts source data from financial systems as it exists; no manipulation or conversions are required. Processing status is updated and viewable in a dashboard, allows workflow monitoring and guaranteeing returns are filed on-time. At the completion of each tax processing cycle, SutTax Compliance provides detailed reports for each jurisdiction and logs each piece of correspondence from the taxing jurisdictions. Tax returns can be filed electronically (XML, Excel) or other formats as well as on paper.
With unmatched sales tax automation lead, SutTax Compliance is the industry standard. SutTax Compliance ranks as the proven solution in the industry with build-in support for all major U.S. jurisdictions. Tax accountants and taxing jurisdictions have come to rely on SutTax’s ability to determine and file taxes efficiently and accurately over the years.
SutTax Compliance is widely used and most complete solution for sales tax automation. Businesses with indirect tax obligations in multiple states have a simple objective to pay the right tax to the right authority before due date. With hundreds tax returns and thousands schedules supported by SutTax results in rapid integration and minimized risk of filing errors. And with a successful, 6 year path record, SutTax Compliance is counted on by businesses ranging from small one-jurisdiction filers to the biggest sales companies processing millions transactions on monthly basis.
- Comprehensive Support for all major U.S. Jurisdictions -
Produces signature-ready tax return from sales transaction data, with electronic or paper-based filing for all federal, state, county, and city jurisdictions, including all products sales & use returns
- Update Automation -
Periodic updates of tax rules, rates and forms, for all major U.S. jurisdictions
- System Integration -
Data adapters for most popular back-office systems
- Customized Tax Rules -
Tax rules can be changed or customized by tax accountants, without software development or IT help
- Process Transparency -
Clear visibility and notification of tax workflow cycle status, including tax return generation, review, approval, filing, acceptance, and amendment processes
- Schedule Query -
Generate tax data reports for analysis, audit answers, or customer care
- Cloud-based Deployment -
Use as service with our highly available and secure software application
By integrating SutTax Compliance to manage your fuel tax filing processes, you’ll be able to:
- Increase tax filing productivity, and eliminate manual data collection and tax calculation by automating the preparation and filing process
- Eliminate tax errors and reduce risk of penalties through automated data validation, comprehensive tax content, and timely content updates and implementation
- Greatly reduce development time and cost through built-in system integration, data extract tools, comprehensive jurisdiction support, and flexible workflow based architecture
- Ensure business agility by making it effortless to expand quickly to new regions, add new transaction types, or support new customer base
- Minimize IT costs by eliminating the need for IT development, maintenance, and support for tax reporting