Alcoholic Beverages Tax Filing Software and Services for All 54 States
AlcTax Compliance produces signature-ready tax returns from beverage alcohol transaction data, allowing manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, and other filers to automate the whole process of tax filing. AlcTax Compliance extracts and converts transaction data from the back-end financial systems that stores beverage alcohol transactions. Utilizing custom rules that include local, state, and federal tax laws; AlcTax Compliance determines required taxes, producing returns and schedules for all major U.S. taxing jurisdictions. AlcTax Compliance accepts source data from financial systems as it exists; no manipulation or conversions are required. Processing status is updated and viewable in a dashboard, allows workflow monitoring and guaranteeing returns are filed on-time. At the completion of each tax processing cycle, AlcTax Compliance provides detailed reports for each jurisdiction and logs each piece of correspondence from the taxing jurisdictions. Tax returns can be filed electronically (XML, Excel) or other formats as well as on paper.
With unmatched beverage alcohol tax automation lead, AlcTax Compliance is the industry standard. AlcTax Compliance ranks as the proven solution in the industry with build-in support for all major U.S. jurisdictions. Alcohol industry tax accountants and taxing jurisdictions have come to rely on AlcTax’s ability to determine and file taxes efficiently and accurately over the years.
AlcTax Compliance is widely used and most complete solution for beverage alcohol tax automation. Businesses with indirect tax obligations in multiple states have a simple objective to pay the right tax to the right authority before due date. With hundreds tax returns and thousands schedules supported by AlcTax results in rapid integration and minimized risk of filing errors. And with a successful, 6 year path record, AlcTax Compliance is counted on by businesses ranging from small one-jurisdiction filers to the biggest beverage alcohol companies processing millions transactions on monthly basis.
- Comprehensive Support for all major U.S. Jurisdictions - Produces signature-ready tax return from beverage alcohol transaction data, with electronic or paper-based filing for all federal, state, county, and city jurisdictions, including all beverage alcohol excise taxes and sales & use returns
- Update Automation - Periodic updates of tax rules, rates and forms, for all major U.S. jurisdictions
- System Integration - Data adapters for most popular back-office systems
- Customized Tax Rules - tax rules can be changed or customized by tax accountants, without software development or IT help
- Process Transparency - Clear visibility and notification of tax workflow cycle status, including tax return generation, review, approval, filing, acceptance, and amendment processes
- Schedule Query - Generate tax data reports for analysis, audit answers, or customer care
- Cloud-based Deployment - Use as service with our highly available and secure software application.
By integrating AlcTax Compliance to manage your beverage alcohol tax filing processes, you’ll be able to:
- Increase tax filing productivity, and eliminate manual data collection and tax calculation by automating the preparation and filing process
- Eliminate tax errors and reduce risk of penalties through automated data validation, comprehensive tax content, and timely content updates and implementation
- Greatly reduce development time and cost through built-in system integration, data extract tools, comprehensive jurisdiction support, and flexible workflow based architecture
- Ensure business agility by making it effortless to expand quickly to new regions, add new transaction types, or support new customer base
- Minimize IT costs by eliminating the need for IT development, maintenance, and support for tax reporting